OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Best Case Leads values your privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to the online collection of personal information via websites operated by Best Case Leads and its worldwide affiliated companies and subsidiaries. This Statement does not apply to information collected in any other way, including offline.
This website may contain links to sites and services maintained by others. This Privacy Statement does not reflect the privacy practices of those sites or services.
What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users in these ways: directly from the user (for example, when submitting a form), from our web server logs, and through cookies and similar technologies.
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- To help you connect with an attorney, we share information that you have submitted and consented to us sharing with third-party lawyers or law firms.
- We do not otherwise share with others any of the information you provide, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring.
- We use intrusion detection and virus protection software.
- Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We share information that you have submitted through a form on the website and consented to us sharing with third-party lawyers or law firms for advertising purposes and with third-party providers doing work on our behalf.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- We rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services we offer, and we share some of our back-office functions with other digital marketing companies; our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
How are cookies and similar technologies used?
- Cookies are simply small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- We do not share your personal information (information that could identify you personally) with any third-party analytics provider, advertiser, ad server or ad network.
How may I correct, amend, or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- You may update your preferences at any time.
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering and/or utilize the “unsubscribe” mechanism within the communications that you receive from us.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, email us at admin@BestCaseLeads.com.
Full Privacy Statement
What personal information does Best Case Leads collect and how do we use it?
We collect information about our users in these ways: directly from the user, from our web server logs, and through cookies and similar technologies. We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you and to connect you with attorney(s).
When you complete a form on our site, we ask you to provide some personal information, for example, your name, address, phone number, email address and/or certain additional categories of information. In providing this personal information, you consent and agree to us sharing this information with third-party lawyers or law firms for advertising purposes and with third-party providers doing work on our behalf. You also consent to being contacted by telephone (including calls to your mobile telephone), email and/or text message with information related to your inquiry and/or information regarding our or third parties’ products and services.
We keep information you submit in a contact database for future reference, as needed. We may use certain information you provide to offer you products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive such offers and communications from us when you register. You may also opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
If you contact us for customer support, we may ask you to provide information about your computer or about the issues you are trying to resolve. This information is necessary to help us answer your questions. We may record your requests and our responses for quality control purposes.
Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk, and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The city, state, and country from which you access our website
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived at our site and/or other web pages you have visited
- The pages you viewed on the site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
We may collect your location information only with your permission in order to provide you with a more customized search experience. You may change your location permissions in your device/browser settings at any time.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may present advertising through ad servers and ad networks, including Google, to website visitors using a variety of technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, and cookies. This allows us to deliver ads that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our site, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our site and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. Further, you may see Best Case Leads ads on this website and on other internet websites and web applications based upon your visits to this website. Please keep in mind that we do not share your personal information with any third-party advertiser, ad server or ad network.
How Can You Control Cookies?
We may use services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics, to improve the website, assist in providing our services, help us understand our customers’ use of our products and to display relevant content, products, services and advertising. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
California – Do Not Track Notice
Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies, and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
How does Best Case Leads protect the personal information that it collects?
We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, some of our websites are protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Also, we store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring, and we use a variety of technical security measures to secure your data. In addition, we use intrusion detection and virus protection software. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. However, regardless of where storage and processing may occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected, consistent with the principles set forth under this statement.
Who has access to the personal information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- We share information that you have submitted through a form on the website and consented to us sharing with third-party lawyer or law firm customers for advertising purposes.
- To third-party providers, agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us.
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How may I correct, amend, or delete my personal information and/or update my preferences?
You may update your preferences at any time. If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please contact us and/or use the “unsubscribe” mechanism within the communications you receive from us. Please note that Best Case Leads can only control its own mailing list and policies. Third-party advertisers that maintain their own mailing lists may send communications that advertise our services, and you may need to contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving their communications. To the extent that you do provide us with certain personally identifiable information, we strive to maintain the accuracy of this information. If you need to update or correct your information, please contact us through this website, email us at admin@BestCaseLeads.com or write to us at the address below, and we will make reasonable efforts to make changes to the information we hold as soon as possible.
Beginning January 1, 2005, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to either (i) a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided; or (ii) to be notified of a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. We have elected the second option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “opt out” in the subject header.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please email us at email@example.com or mail your request to:
Best Case Leads
12243 Queenston Blvd., Suite I
Houston, TX 77095
Privacy Statement Changes
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes here. This Privacy Statement was last updated on March 8, 2016.